What is your MOQ?
What is gold and silver loss percentage?
- Gold Loss (below 18K) is 8% of actual weight
- Gold Loss ( 18K) is 5.4% of actual weight
- Silver Loss is 10% of actual weight
When is gold price fixed?
Do you offer OEM or ODM service?
Both OEM and ODM is accepted. Besides, our design team can develop the designs from clients’ ideas.
For OEM service,
- Master Charge is around $100 if PNJ creates 3D file
- Mould Charge is around $30 if customers supply PNJ with metal master to make mould
Within 6 months, if the order quantity for one design reaches 100pcs, these charges of this design will be refunded
What is your production lead time?
What is your payment terms?
What are the supported payment methods?
What is the shipping method?
We use Fedex service for all shipments and shipping fee depends on final weight of the parcel but min charge for 1-kg parcel is required by Fedex.
- If you already have Fedex account, we will use yours.
- If you don’t have Fedex account, we will pay for the shipping fee that will be added to your final invoice.
We only accept products returned with technical problems within 7 days after receipt date. Clients can choose either following options:
- Sending back the products to us for fixing. Once fixed, products will be shipped to you and two-way shipping fee will be on our account.
- Keeping the products and we will offer free of charge labor cost as compensation (only silver and gold value is counted)
Special discount on labor cost is offered as our wholesale policy which is applied for following order quantity:
- 100 pcs/pairs to 300 pcs/pairs: max 10%
- 300 pcs/pairs to 500 pcs/pairs: max 15%
- More than 500pcs/pairs: max 20%