What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 10pcs/ design for gold and 25 pcs/design for silver products.
What is gold and silver loss percentage?
- Gold Loss (below 18K) is 8% of actual weight.
- Gold Loss ( 18K) is 5.4% of actual weight.
- Silver Loss is 10% of actual weight.
When is gold price fixed?
Gold price is fixed when official order is confirmed.
Do you offer OEM or ODM service?
Both OEM and ODM is accepted. Besides, our design team can develop the designs from clients’ ideas. For OEM service:
- Master Charge is around $100 if PNJ creates 3D file.
- Mould Charge is around $30 if customers supply PNJ with metal master to make mould.
Within 6 months, if the order quantity for one design reaches 100pcs, these charges of this design will be refunded.
What is your production lead time?
The typical production lead time is 3-4 weeks upon receipt of deposit.
What is your payment terms?
As the official order is placed, a 30% deposit is required. The balance must be made before shipment.
What are the supported payment methods?
We only accept payment by T/T (Telegraphic Transfer).
What is the shipping method?
We use Fedex service for all shipments and shipping fee depends on final weight of the parcel but min charge for 1-kg parcel is required by Fedex:
- If you already have Fedex account, we will use yours.
- If you don’t have Fedex account, we will pay for the shipping fee that will be added to your final invoice.
Products with technical problems should be informed to us within 7 days after receipt date. Clients can choose either following options:
- Sending back the products to us for fixing. Once fixed, products will be shipped to you and two-way shipping fee will be on our account.
- Keeping the products and we will offer free of charge labor cost as compensation (only silver and gold value is counted).