CUSTOMER INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY
Protecting customers’ personal information and building your trust is very important to us. Therefore, we will use your name and other information related to you in compliance with the content of this policy. We only collect the necessary information related to the purchase transaction.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY OF THE CUSTOMER
The Customer will be required to fill in the information fields in the form available on the website export.pnj.com.vn such as: Full name, address, email address (company or personal), phone number and to the extent possible, options… This information is required to place and complete Customer’s online order (including sending an order confirmation email to the Customer.).
1. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION OF CUSTOMERS
Website export.pnj.com.vn uses the information provided by Customers to:
• Providing services to Customers;
• Submitting notices of communications between Customers and PNJP;
• Preventing activities of destroying or appropriating Customer accounts
• Using or other counterfeit Customer activities;
• Communicating and resolving complaints with Customers;
• Confirming and exchanging information about Customer transactions at PNJP;
• In case of request from competent state management agencies.
2. SCOPE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Providing services to the Customer, management and using personal information of Customers for the purpose managing database about Customers and promptly handling arising situations (if any).
3. PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION STORE
There is no time limit except when the Customer sends a cancellation request to the Board of Directors or the Company is dissolved or goes bankrupt.
4.PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY HAVE ACCESS TO CUSTOMER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Customers agree that, where necessary, organizations / individuals have the right to access and collect their personal information, including:
• Third party service integrated with Website export.pnj.com.vn
• Event organizers and sponsors
• Competent state agency in case of request according to the provisions of the operation regulations
• Market research company
• Financial advisor, legal and audit firm
• Complainant proves the customer violation
• At the request of the competent state authority
5. ADDRESS OF THE UNIT COLLECTING AND MANAGING INFORMATION
PNJ Jewelry Production and Trading Company Limited
• Address: No. 23 Street 14, Ward 5, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City
• Phone: (+84) 28 3588 6678
• Email: email@example.com
6. MEANS AND TOOLS FOR CUSTOMERS TO ACCESS AND EDIT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA
Customers have the right to check, update, correct or cancel their personal information by logging into Website pnjsi.pnj.com.vn and correcting personal information or asking the Board of Directors to does this.
Customers have the right to submit complaints about the disclosure of their personal information to third parties to the Board of Directors. Upon receiving these responses, PNJP will confirm the information, take responsibility for answering the reason and instruct Customers to restore and secure the information.
Forms of receiving customer complaint information:
i) Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ii) By phone: (+84) 28 3588 6678
7. COMMITMENT OF CUSTOMER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to a third party about Customer personal information without Customer’s consent except as provided in this regulation or regulation. legal regulations.
In this case that the information server is attacked by hacker resulting in the loss of customer personal data, the administrators are responsible for informing and working with the authorities to investigate and promptly handle, at the same time notify Customers of the incident.
Absolutely confidentiality of all online transaction information of Customers, including digital invoice and accounting information at PNJP level 1 secure data area.
8. MECHANISM OF RECEIVING AND RESOLUTION OF COMPLAINTS RELATED TO CUSTOMERS’ INFORMATION
When detecting that their personal information is being used in the wrong purpose or scope, Customers send complaint email to email@example.com or call (+84) 28 3588 6678 to complain. to make complaints and provide evidence related to the case to the Board. The Board of Directors commits to respond immediately or at the latest within 24 working hours from the time of receiving the complaint.